Thursday, September 24, 2009

weaving webs on wednesdays

i love this process!
may I share a secret?
my heart is a flutter.
I absolutely love this project.
I want to make art with the community.
all our voices will be heard.
all of our ideas will have an integral part in the finished project.
spider allowed us a glimpse of the web on Wednesday Sept 23rd.
Five of us watched, listened, shared, and worked.
we woven and we woven.
and it is going to work!
I am so excited for web that we are weaving.
We came up with wonderful ideas for the installation, for the film and for the process.
spider medicine is alive and well.
her web holds us up and supports our stories.
layer upon layer
each thread woven fine and intricate
the year has been a wild woven ride
and this next one predicts to be all about the detail and gentle stitches.
Thank you in the ancestors that support us and guide us.

No comments:

Post a Comment