Friday, February 27, 2009

first edit

Kai'enne and I just finished our first session of watching and editing some of the circles together! The session ended but the short film will be pulled together on Sunday.
It is wonderful to return to the circles and be reminded of what has been shared.
Have I mentioned how much I like circles?
So much truth, heart, emotion, vulnerability, openness, similarities.
I am reminded that we are a collective.
Our dreams, our thoughts, our feelings are shared.
We are constantly moving towards oneness.

To paraphrase Wahu Kaara
To begin our soul search we must exit.
We must exit to begin.
Exit the noise and go within.

into your cave.
into your dreamtime.
the void is welcoming.
my dreamtime is calling.
morning is too close.
grant writing is the task at hand.
tie me to my chair.
limit my trips to the kitchen.
snack time?

No comments:

Post a Comment